Having a blog or a web page that brings value to readers, isn’t as easy as one would think. Blogging is about community. With the advent of the Internet, our world is expanding and so are our communities. Thanks to some wonderful new friends who are sharing with me their ups and downs, and their media successes and mistakes,I hope I’m moving in the right direction.
You dear readers are the reason I am here. This whole blog originated with the purpose of keeping our out of state friends up to date on the happenings of Ablaze Church (LCMS) as well as life in general. My readership has grown and I need to be a better steward of your time. Over the next few months I will be implimenting changes that will make things easier for all of you to find what you are looking for. The first major change I have made is in my editorial calender.
- Mission Mondays – Every Monday I will be posting updates on Ablaze Church as well as Our Savior news.
- Traveling Tuesdays – Today’s family is on the go. At least ours is. I will be exploring different and fun places to be in and around the Tulsa/Broken Arrow Communities.
- Wordless Wednesdays – Photos and art that strike me.
- Thoughtful Thursdays – Here you will find Book and Bible Study reviews, guest bloggers, and pieces of my own personal story.
- Fun and Fit Fridays – I’ve added something new to my life – as a caretaker I have learned – mostly the hard way – that taking care of others without taking care of myself, leaves me tired, negative, and overwhelmed. The fact that I am also in full blown menopause also helped push my need to change up how I do things. Fridays will be the day I post new ways to have fun and eat well while taking care of ourselves.
I hope you like the changes.
Stay tuned to today’s post on Ablaze later this afternoon.