I can’t sleep. It seems my mind is in a race for the Nobel Prize for Fictional (What if scenarios) Writing. If I’m not careful those racing thoughts lead to tight chests and more sleepless nights. so… When that happens, I come down stairs, spend time talking to God, search for Oreos, fire up my lap top and write out the craziest of scenarios my brain can conjure until I laugh myself stupid – and then if I still can’t sleep, I go through my silly thought file.
Some silly thoughts, I thought I’d share:
- Have you ever stopped to think…..and forgot to start again?
- If you arrest a mime does he have the right to remain silent?
- How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
- What happens when you get scared half to death a second time?
- Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?
- ‘“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,” said Piglet at last, “what’s the first thing you say to yourself?” “What’s for breakfast?” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?”
“I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. “It’s the same thing,” he said.’